Who does not want a loud birthday? Everyone wants attention and wishes from their friends and families during birthdays. Well, if you are planning to celebrate your birthday or if planning a grand birthday bash for your friend then you can make birthday posters.
You can get birthday posters online or else you can create one yourself.
Steps to create a birthday poster:
· Choose a Template: there will be a lot of templates available with the intent from where you can choose a template for your work. There are posters, cards banner and other social media graphics available.
· Edit: There are plentiful places online to get the images which you want to put on the poster. Clipart, different fonts, colorful backgrounds and other creative booster options are available.
· Saving the poster: after you are done making the poster, you can save it as an image in your computer or share it online as social media. You can later take a photo print and maybe put up as a part of birthday decoration.
Well, there is something called Chalkboard poster which is one my favorite and I would love to do this for my friend`s birthday.
Given below is how you need to do.
· First, make a search on Google images for chalkboard background. You will get quite a lot of them. Select the one having the best resolution.
· After that download a lot of free fonts, i.e., bazillions. These fonts should be in a real chalk writing to give it a look you want. The best part is you can make your handwriting in the form of font and put it on the poster.
· Lastly, you will need Photoshop edits. Decide how you want the poster to look like and make the edits simultaneously.
You can take a print out in black and white format or add some colors it with the chalky effect.